Discover our commitments and the guarantees of our approved used vehicles from our
BUY IN CONFIDENCE WITH SPOTICAR
SPOTICAR has a network of more than 500 retailers available throughout the UK, and offers all the important benefits associated with our franchised retailer networks and approved used programmes of PEUGEOT, CITROËN, VAUXHALL NETWORK Q and DS AUTOMOBILES.
We understand that buying a used car is an important purchase which is why all our approved used vehicles are supplied with a minimum 12 months warranty, 12 months roadside assistance, and are comprehensively checked by our trained technicians, for ultimate peace of mind.
Minimum 12 months warranty
Because you have the right for peace of mind.
All our approved used vehicles are supplied with at least 12 months warranty
12 months roadside assistance
Because we have to predict the unpredictable.
In the event of a breakdown, assistance is on hand, and includes Roadside cover as well as Recovery, At Home and Onward Travel.
Comprehensive multi point check
Because you want to buy with confidence.
Each of our approved used vehicles benefit from an extensive multi point pre-delivery inspection, by our trained technicians, covering:
- mechanical components
- pollution standards.
So, nothing is left to chance.
Vehicle history and mileage check
Because you want peace of mind.
The great thing about buying an approved used car with SPOTiCAR is that you know exactly what you're getting. No hidden past, no hidden surprises, just complete peace of mind as each of our vehicles will include:
- Mileage check
- Identity check
- Stolen vehicle check
- Outstanding finance agreements
30 day vehicle exchange programme
Because your mobility is important
Any approved used vehicle purchased from a SPOTiCAR retailer, that develops a fault within 30 days of the delivery date, and the fault cannot be rectified may be exchanged for another approved used vehicle, at the same Retailer. Terms &Condition's apply
1. Subject to the following terms, any SPOTiCAR Approved Used Vehicle purchased from a Citroën, Peugeot, Vauxhall or DS Automobiles franchise Dealership of Approved Used status, that develops a fault within 30-days of the delivery date, and the fault cannot be rectified may be exchanged for another Approved Used Vehicle (the Replacement Vehicle), at the same Dealership, provided that;
a) the fault is mechanical or a defect in materials or workmanship on the vehicle and such a fault is apparent to the Dealership (acting reasonably);
b) the Approved Used Vehicle is returned to the supplying Dealership within 30-days of the delivery date;
c) that the dealership is satisfied that the Customer is a private purchaser (and not a trade purchaser or otherwise);
d) the Approved Used Vehicle has covered no more than 1,000 miles since delivery to the Customer;
e) the Dealership is satisfied that the Approved Used Vehicle is in the same condition as it was at the time of delivery to the Customer, save for the presence of the fault and fair wear and tear, and for the avoidance of doubt the vehicle shall not have been involved in any accident or damaged in any way.
f) the Dealership is satisfied that the Customer owns the Approved Used Vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement
2. The Customer may choose for exchange any SPOTiCAR Approved Used vehicle available for sale at the Approved Used Dealership, provided that:
a) It is of an equal or higher price to the original Approved Used Vehicle, and
b) It is readily available from the same Approved Used Dealerships stock
3. Before any exchange is effected under this agreement, the Customer shall be responsible for making all the necessary arrangements relating to terminating, taking out or otherwise dealing with the financial arrangements for the purchase of the original Approved Used Vehicle. Any exchange shall be subject to the Dealership being satisfied with such arrangements. In particular, if the original Approved Used Vehicle is subject to a Finance Agreement, a new Finance Agreement of the same type must be completed, and the relevant deposits paid by the customer.
4. Where the Customer wishes to exchange an Approved Used Vehicle for a Replacement Vehicle with a higher price, the exchange will not take place until the Customer has paid the Dealership the price difference.
5. The Customer will be solely responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange for licensing or insurance. Any such costs must be paid for in full prior to completion of the exchange.
6. This agreement only applies to the Approved Used Vehicle detailed above. Only one exchange within the 30-day period will be permitted, and this Agreement shall not apply to any Replacement Vehicle.
7. This Agreement does not affect any of the Customer’s statutory rights.
manufacturer retailer experience from trusted brands
part exchange of your previous vehicle
Following a full valuation, your retailer will offer a part exchange for your previous vehicle
finance options & extended warranty available
expert advice and support
Discover our approved used programme
With our approved used programme, you are guaranteed to buy a used car that meets the quality and control criteria set by the major manufacturers: VAUXHALL, PEUGEOT, CITROËN and DS AUTOMOBILES.
You will benefit, according to the network in which you buy your new used car or commercial vehicles, from one of the following manufacturer approved used programmes:
. DS CERTIFIED
MINIMUM 12 MONTHS' SPOTiCAR WARRANTY
12 MONTH ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
PART EXCHANGE OF YOUR PREVIOUS VEHICLE
HISTORY OF OWNERSHIP CHECK
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
30 DAY FAULT BASED EXCHANGE
UP TO 24 MONTHS DS WARRANTY
Satisfied or Replaced
120 Point pre-delivery vehicle inspection
Up to 24 months DS Warranty
Up to 24 months DS Assistance
DS Only You programme
MOT Test Cover
Personalised Services; Finance and Part Exchange facility tailored to your circumstances
Provenance Checks: History & Mileage checks on all DS Cars